Job title Sandwich Maker
The Sandwich Maker will be responsible of the Restaurant’s preparation area, and of cleaning the working area. Guaranteeing according to the procedures, the proper functioning of the Restaurant, ensuring compliance with food safety standards and ensuring the customer experience.
Occasionally may perform functions involving more complicated or cross-cutting tasks.
- Follows the operational policies (standards) and the stipulated proceduresto carry out their job in an excellent manner, ensuring Rodilla’s four values.
- Respects the brand’s imagetaking care of their personal hygiene and uniform code.
- Works in an organized and timely mannerrespecting the entry and exit times at each change of shift, as well as the production times, guaranteeing the widest product offer at all times.
- Maintains all the work center areas in optimal hygieneconditions.
- Uses and cares for all the Personal Protection Equipment (EPI)that the company places at their disposal.
- Prepares the products at the Restaurant following the Food Hygiene and Safety procedures and completing all the registering processes stipulated by HACCP.
- Knows all of Rodilla’s products perfectly well and prepares them following the established preparation sheets.
- Informstheir superior of any anomaly detected or identified at the work center.
- Operational Excellence:Ability to assume responsibility for tasks with a professional attitude and performance that reflects the ongoing effort to meet stipulated standards, efficiently, effectively and with the highest quality.
- Customer Focus:Ability to resolve the customer’s external or internal needs, providing a value offer, taking care of every detail of the relationship and providing a response to customers’ requests and suggestions.
- Teamwork:The attitude and permanent disposition to put into action one’s best personal capacities to everyone’s benefit.
- Constant Learning: Capacity and concern to develop, expand and acquire new knowledge, experiences and skills that allow to carry out better the job assigned.